Thursday, February 28, 2013

All About the Season ATC Sneak Peek

Today I have been working on some ATCs for a swap. I learned a few things making these ATC's today, such as:
  1. I like making ATCs in groups of 6 MUCH better than in groups of 12 or more!
  2. Using white staz-on straight from the bottle to "frost" the edges of punched snowflakes...while I like the finished product...wow messy process
  3. I think I am getting better at this whole shabby chic super distressed style that I seem to be drawn to
So, having said all that...I can't show you the WHOLE ATC because they won't be swapped out until the middle of March. But I will show you how the frosted snowflakes came out and all the supplies I used...and the rest we'll have to leave to your imagination for now {{wink wink}}

SUPPLIES:
Early Espresso, Marina Mist (SU) & Kraft (The Paper Company) cardstock, Early Espresso & White Staz-on inks(SU), Snowflake, Modern Label, Word Window, 3/4" and 1" circle punches(SU), woodgrain embossing folder (Cuttlebug / Provo Craft), Frosties stamp set (Lawn Fawn), Blue Jean alphabet buttons (doodlebug design inc.)

Thanks for lookin!!
 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had some fun making these! From the sneak peak, I'm sure your trading partners will be thrilled! :)

I saw this the other day...if you have any ATC's left, here's a challenge you might want to check out! ;)

http://unrulypaperarts.blogspot.ca/p/raq-2.html

Hugs

Spike