Saturday, November 10, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge 105 - Fifty Shades of Grey


Happy Happy Happy Saturday!!
Time for another Drunken Stampers Challenge, this week's challenge is "Fifty Shades of Grey." Am I the only person who hasn't read these books??? Anyway, back to the challenge, this week be sure to use black / white / grey on your project.
Check out the DRUNKEN STAMPERS BLOG for all the details on this challenge.

I can't take any credit for my project for this challenge, I saw this awesome black and white card on Pinterest / Splitcoast Stampers and knew I wanted to recreate it for this challenge.
The original card was made by Karen Barber, here's a link to her card on Splitcoast:
KAREN BARBER'S BLACK AND WHITE CARD

And here is my take on Karen's card:


What's in it:
Cardstock - Basic Black & Whisper White (SU)
Stamp set - Bliss (SU)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Momento)
Ribbon - Basic Narrows (Michaels)
Punches - Small Oval, Large Oval, Elegant Butterfly (SU)


Thanks for lookin!!

1 comment:

Barbara Godden said...

Love b&w cards and yours is Beautiful. Nice you joined the Mojitos this week lol.