Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Yep, it's Thanksgiving weekend...I am lucky enough to have two big Thanksgiving dinners this weekend - me who doesn't even eat turkey!! But I do love all the fixin's!!
And Happy Columbus Day to my American friends!
Whether you are celebrating Thanksgiving or Columbus Day, hope you are spending it with friends and family and that you have an extra day off work!!! WOOT WOOT for that!!

With two Thanksgiving dinners to go to, I need quite a few Thanksgiving cards (whoda thunk that??).
I made a few more similar to the cards I made for my co-worker, but had run out of tags and thought it needed something...so I bought this super cute Martha Stewart leaf punch (yes I love her crafty stuff!!) from Michael's and voila...

 

This second card I made at a Jenn Tinline stamp a stack a few weeks ago, I love the colours and making banners from the design paper...she designs some really cool cards. If you are in the Burlington area, you should totally check out some of her classes, they are a lot of fun! Here's a link to Jenn's blog: http://stampwithjenn.typepad.com there's a link to her classes on the right side.

 Thanks for lookin!

No comments: