Friday, December 30, 2011

New Years Resolutions

So here we are on the last Friday of 2011
2012 is less than 48 hours away
What am I going to do differently next year??
I've decided 2012 is going to be the year of ridding myself of all things uneccessary...whatever they may be
I am still contemplating giving up facebook (again) but it's really the only way I communicate with some family members overseas...so I am still thinking on that one
To get a head start on my resolution, I started today by deleting my pinterest account - I never did get the whole appeal of that...if I don't use actual bulletin boards at home why do I need a virtual one?? So that's gone.
Next, I deleted my Random Rants and Rambles blog, I haven't updated it since mid October, do I really NEED 2 separate blogs??? Nahhhhh...so that's gone too.
Not a bad start to the cleanse :) and its still 2011

1 comment:

Lisa McGrimmon said...

No!!! Donna, don't leave Facebook. I would miss you. I love a good purge, but please don't purge Facebook. :)

Funny, I seem to remember trying to undermine your anti-Facebook resolution last year.