Sunday, September 11, 2011

True Blood ATC swap

I am all about making ATC's lately...maybe because they are so small?? Dunno..

Anyway...I have joined a few ATC swaps on SC and signed up for a True Blood themed ATC swap on Swap-Bot. In case you are wondering...ATC is Artist Trading Card, and they measure 3.5" x 2.5"


I have even set up a binder to hold all of my ATC's in clear sheets that I am sure were meant for sports cards...but they work great for ATC's.


For the True Blood themed swap, couldn't decide if I wanted to go vamp or were, so I did one of each...here's what my partner Meagan (in Illinois) will be receiving:





2 comments:

Tina said...

Too cute!! I've never made ATC's but maybe I should start. Love the Werewolf one!!

Gail said...

great job on these donnalee..hmm..like the bite me..but then well i love wolves..lol..now what does one do with hteir collection of atc's???..lol..tf..loves ya