Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Birds for B


You may or may not know that I have an "anti-bird" kinda thing going on.

I don't like birds in real life, and I don't like birds on cards...

Jen's bird Pearl scares the bejeezus out of me, although I am sure she is a lovely bird...

Anyway...someone suggested I make a card with birds on it for this week's class (last time I ask THAT person for suggestions!!) and after I finished rolling my eyes and hmmmm-ing and haaaaaa-ing, this is what I came up with as the fourth card for tomorrow's class.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think birds are cool you should get one

Yesterday's Tomorrow said...

ROFLMBO!!! :D omg - you made a BIRD CARD?!?! :O stop the press!

LOL it's really tweet! ;) {snicker} aww, and Pearl's not scary come on LOL :D

Elizabeth said...

Love this one! I love the Loves me paper. I know I already told you how much I love your valentines on MI, I wanted to tell you here too :)

- Elizabeth (Elizzle4Rizzle)
www.missimagination.com