Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stampin Canada Telephone Swap #3

Hooooray! It's that time again...telephone swap on Stampin' Canada!!
This is one of my favourite card swaps...it works just like broken telephone.
Someone makes a card and mails it off to the next person, that person has to recreate the card using only supplies they have on hand, then they mail it off to the next person and so on and so on.
It's really fun to see how the card changes from one person to the next.
MaggyMay decided to have some fun with Wenchie since she always organizes fun things for us, but rarely gets to participate, so we created our own Telephone Swap group and Wenchie gets to make the last card and send it back to me...so here's the card I made, the one we are starting with...we'll see what it looks like as it passes from me to hobbyist to crop_junkie to MaggyMay to Canadian_Stamper to Wenchie and back to me...


No comments: