Uhhhhh ohhhhh....looks like our dear Edna has found herself in a spot of trouble.
Who knew the old bird had it in her?? (ha ha ha ...sorry bad joke).
I think she must have skipped school on the day they talked about the birds & the bees!
She for sure doesn't want the same to happen to you, so she has dedicated an entire challenge to helping you learn more about the birds & the bees!
Be sure to visit the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!
Personally, I never did understand how birds & bees made babies...
I did a LOT of masking and fussy cutting for this card, and let me tell ya my masking skills SUCK, so this was my third attempt (effing smudges) LOL
I re - stamped and paper pieced the bird bath and there are three birds and three bees popped up.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Cloud & hexagon stencils
- Salty Ocean, Black Soot, Lucky Clover and Mustard Seed distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Black Soot distress marker (Tim Holtz)
- Mini Ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- Key Lime, Rambunctious Red, Blue Skies Blue and Yellow Blaze markers (Bic - Mark It)