Greeting crafty pals! Thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest SoSS challenge!
Edna looks all set to celebrate with her confetti and champagne.
You got it, the challenge is Y is for Yipee!! We want to see what you're celebrating these days!
I made a congratulations card cause you always need more of those in your stash right?
I still had the Life in Colour design paper out on my desk (mostly because I am a total delinquent when it comes to cleaning my craft room) and I am love love loving the pretty flower patterns, so I used it again on this card (saves putting it away right??)
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Purple cardstock (Recollections)
- Life in Color design paper (Simple Stories)
- Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
- Doily (Recollections)
- Paper piercer and mat (SU)
- Dusty Concord distress ink and marker (Tim Holtz)
- Small heart punch (SU)
- Fishtail & Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Pink bling (Simple Stories)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.