Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Scraptures WCW - January 14, 2015

I adore the super cute "Gnome Sweet Gnome" stamp set by Lawn Fawn that came with this month's kit.

For this week's Wild Card Wednesday I wanted to make a CAS (clean and simple) card.

I stamped 9 bees on cardstock + an extra one which I coloured and popped up. Add some layers of cardstock, a sentiment and some bling...easy peasy lemon squeezy your CAS card is all done.


Kit shite I used to make this card:

  • Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
  • Enchanted Garden ephemera (Bo Bunny)
Non kit shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Crushed Curry cardstock and marker (SU)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  •  Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)

3 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Fabulous CAS card. Love it. those bees are so cute. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

Really simple cars but look so cute.
You are so creative.

Www.tomntins.blogspot.kr

Jessi Fogan said...

AHHH stop it, this is adorable! Beeeautiful :)