Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Clear It Out Challenge Blog - Snowflake Challenge

This week's challenge on the CLEAR IT OUT CHALLENGE BLOG is snowflakes...hmmmmmm I think I *might* have seen a few of those already!

I have a package of felt snowflakes from SU that have been in my stash for several years...perfect chance to use them right?? OK one of them at least LOL

I have also had this DP in my stash for so long I don't even remember if it's SU or CTMH...but it's super cute, look at those little pink, blue and green squirrels all decked out for the holidays!!

I wanted to bling up the snowflake a little bit so I added some sequins. Gotta love sequins right???


SUPPLIES:
Blue & pink cardstock (Recollections)
Design Paper (SU or CTMH???) 
Felt snowflake (SU)
Sequins (Joanns) 

 

2 comments:

Barbara G. said...

Great colours, love how the cardstock tied all the colours together with the patterned paper, which btw is from SU (I have 1 1/2 sheets left) love the bling on the snowflake. |Super job. thanks for playing along with us at Clear it Out Tuesday for ATG with a snowflake challenge.

Jessi Fogan said...

Oh em GEE lookit those squirrels! ADORABLE! And I love the snowflake all dolled up with sequins :)