Saturday, February 2, 2013

Drunken Stampers Challege 113 - Groundhog Day



Weeeeeeee're back!!!! Yep, Drunken Stampers are back for another round of card making debauchery and fun!!! Thanks to Spike & Peg for allowing me to stay on the design team for another term!!
During our hiatus, I have discovered that I am a seriously delinquent crafter, if I don't have a challenge to do...I have no motivation...so I for one am really glad we are rolling again!!

Be sure to visit the DRUNKEN STAMPERS BLOG to meet all the new members of the design team for this term and to check out all the details for this week's challenge. This time around, all the challenges are going to be movie related...so we're going to get started with that great Bill Murrary movie....Groundhog Day

OK so the image I used is actually a gopher...but really...would you have known that if I hadn't told you?? And he IS holding a sign that says "Happy Groundhog Day"

I lifted the image off the background with dimensionals and tried to take the photo to show him casting his own shadow, you can see it a bit on the right of the picture. For his sign, I printed the sentiment on my printer, used a die to get the shape and a toothpick for the stick.

What's in it:
Cardstock - Cherry Cobbler & Whisper White (SU), Kraft (The Paper Company)
Design Paper - Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Image - Birthday Gopher (Whipper Snapper Stamps)
Ribbon - Cherry Cobbler (SU)
Scallop Punch (Fiskars)
Thanks for lookin!!

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

I know EXACTLY what you mean...if it weren't for the last minute I'd never get anything done :)
I love that you've got a real honest-to-goodness GROUNDHOG on your card! I very nearly went with "I got you babe" for mine ;)