Saturday, January 19, 2013

#pinkietickle challenge

It's only Saturday and I already have my #pinkietickle challenge done this weekend, two days ahead of my Monday deadline. I am surprised I got a card made at all with the number of times I remade it this morning!
It's supposed to look like a butt...with black and purple skull underwear...I wish I had black and purple skull underwear!!! I added the ruffled ribbon waistband at the top because I didn't like how the top looked without it.
Originally I gave her a tramp stamp tattoo, but decided I liked the butt cheek better...I am sure that's what CTMH had in mind (NOT!!!) when they made this stamp.
I've also been playing around with the settings on the new digital camera I got for Christmas (thanks Mum!!!) and it has a few built in frames...I thought this one was fun, makes it look like a naughty polaroid someone took of their butt...hahahaha...yes, I am THAT lame!!

What's in it:
Cardstock - Pretty in Pink - SU
Design Paper - From a Halloween pack that I can't remember the name of - SU
Ribbon - Wisteria Wonder Ruffled Ribbon
Stamp - Hope - CTMH
Ink - Basic Black - SU

Thanks for lookin!!
 

1 comment:

Chris Dring said...

Holy crap! This is AWESOME! LOL!