Saturday, November 17, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge #106 - Cut, Crop and Die


Here we are! Time for another Drunken Stampers challenge...time is flying by!
This week's challenge is "Cut, Crop and Die," be sure to visit the DRUNKEN STAMPERS BLOG for all the details on this challenge and to show Team Flirtini some love!!

It's no secret that I love punches...surprisingly I don't really own that many dies, so I went with punches for this challenge. I used 5 different punches on this card...can you guess all five?? If not they are listed under the card :)

I am still loving the inlaid embossing technique as you can see and the square lattice embossing folder from Stampin' Up is just perfect for this technique.

Here's my card for this challenge:


What's in it:
Cardstock - Kraft (The Paper Company), Lucky Limeade & Whisper White (SU)
Ink - Lucky Limeade & Tangering Tango (SU)
Stamps - Mixed Bunch & Really Retro (SU)
Embossing folder - Square Lattice (SU)
Ribbon - Lucky Limeade (SU)
Design Paper and Brads - Everyday Enchantment (SU)
Punches - Blossom, 1" Square, 3/4" Circle, Modern Label & Word Window (SU)

Thanks for lookin!! 
   
 


2 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love your card, I wanted to do this challenge but broke my C plate on the die I was planning on using. 41 n

Katie Skiff said...

I love this!! Love the quilted look!!