Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Scraptures Wild Card Wednesday - October 3

I am super excited to be working on the Wild Card Wednesday challenges for Scraptures for the month of October. The October card kit features Cosmo Cricket "2wenty Thr3e" design papers and embellishments.

I started off this week's challenge making a quilt card, but it kind of morphed into something else. I started with a 6x6 card base and a piece of scrap 5x5.
I punched 1x1 squares out of the design paper and adhered to the scrap 5x5 piece.
Then I thought it needed something else, so I added the twine in a weave pattern.
The sentiment is cut from a piece of the design paper.
 

My challenge to you this week is to make a card using lots of squares, be it a quilt or something else.



What's in it:
Card base - Recollections Kraft
Squares - Cosmo Cricket "2wenty Thr3e" patterned papers - Flashbulbs / Foxtrot / Oh Happy Day / Paperback
Sentiment - cut from Cosmo Cricket "2wenty Thr3e" patterned paper - Photo Booth
Charcoal Twine

Thanks for lookin!!

No comments: