Sunday, June 20, 2010

chalks

This week with my stampin ladies we did some cards using the SU chalks / pastels
This is one of those products that I "had to have" bought it, and never use
It was great to break them out again and demonstrate how fun they are...now lets hope I don't put them away again to gather dust for another two years ha ha ha ha

Make a Wish:

Background is done with yellow & orange chalks

Upsy Daisy:

I would never have used orange, pink and green together on a card, but I am happy with this combination. The flowers are done in three different colours of chalk. This card came from Dawn's Stampin Thoughts, here's a link to the YouTube video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hyZ2ZZObi0

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Donna. I like the 1st card especially. It's fun working with the chalks.

Ter ;)