Saturday, April 6, 2024

SoSS #249 - F is for Fold It

 


Best wishes and warmest regards snarky pals!!

Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers are back with another fun challenge, we want to see your fancy folds, just like see Edna's hat!!

I made an easel card from the March 2023 Crop & Create. I had made this card once before, but thought it would be a great one for this challenge as well.

I do love me an easel card and the die cut from Brutus Monroe makes this fold super easy and I love love love the edge vine die!



As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS Blog.
While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

Also adding this card to the FOLD challenge at Inkspirational Challenges

TTFN

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

What a stunner, Donna! Now, why didn't I think of an easel card, Jo x

Marlena M. said...

So cool!!!