Friday, December 29, 2023

ATC Around the World #108 - Winter Wonderland

Well 2023, you've been a year!
Maybe I should have guessed that you'd have one more surprise in store for me in the last few days of the year...ta da....another round of COVID for this girl

Bleh

So while I am hanging out by myself in my craft room, thought I would get a head start on my 2024 crafty goal of using some design paper and collections in my stash and made a few ATCs for the latest challenge over at ATC Around the World - Winter Wonderland.

I used the Holly Jolly collection from Simple Stories and some bling and paper (sentiment cut outs) from a SCT sampler (ya I have to use those too!)

I was inspired by my crafty pal Helen's ATC and attempted to draw my own freehand borders...not the worst thing I have ever seen LOL




1 comment:

Conny said...

Wow.. amazing ATC! Thanks for joining us at ATC Around The World!

Hugs,
Conny