Saturday, August 5, 2023

SoSS #240 - A is for ATC

 


Greetings and salutations snarky pals, hope that all is well in your corner of the universe.

Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers are back with a new challenge, one of my favourites (I know I say that a lot). I love making ATCs. I make cards more often then coins, but I like em both.

If you've never made one before, an artist trading card is 2.5" x 3.5" and an artist trading coin is a 2.5" circle.

Everything is supposed to fit within that space, so I have cheated a little as the twine and little sign hang off the edges. These will go off in the mail to a few of my fave littles as bookmarks. 

The little hearts are dancers, their legs swing when you tip them back and forth.



Shite I used to make these ATCs:
  • White, pink, red, blue and black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Dancin' Hearts die set (Spellbinders)
  • Sweet Talk design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Black Soot Distress Oxide ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Mini ink blender (Tim Holtz)
  • Pearl sticker (Recollections)
  • Twine (The Twinery)
As always, we would love for you to take up the challenge and join the sisterhood!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

3 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

So cute! Your favourite littles will adore them, Jo x

Tee said...

Fun & Adorable ATC's

JulieP said...

I love your tiny valentines!!!!