Saturday, July 8, 2023

SoSS #238 - U is for Upcycle


Greetings and salutations snarky pals, hope all is well in your corner of the universe!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers as we bring you U IS FOR UPCYCLE.

We want to see what you can reuse, repurpose or upcycle on your project.

I upcycled a library card from my crafty pal MIMIused a piece of amazon bubble packaging and watercolour markers to make the coloured pattern on the library card and a (yep I did) toilet paper roll in black ink to create the pattern on top of the bubble wrap.

If you look super close, you can kind of see the toilet paper roll in the bottom left of the picture and the card is sitting on the bubble wrap.

The snarky sentiment was sent to my in the most awesome gifty package from my crafty pal DEENA
(I know, I have the best crafty pals!!!)


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Library card (from Mimi)
  • Watercolour markers (Colorista)
  • Water spritzer (Stampin' Up)
  • Amazon bubble packaging
  • Nocturne ink (Tsukineko)
  • Diecut sticker (Capitol Chic Designs)
  • Paper piercer and mat (Stampin' Up)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
  • Foil Ready Basic Cheeky Sentiments (Ink Road Stamps, gift from Deena)
  • Color Study paper pad (Vicki Boutin)
As always we would love for you to play along and join the sisterhood!

You can find all the details for the challenge over on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

I seriously LOVE this card, Donna! Nearly as much as I love you! Hugs, Jo x

JulieP said...

This is awesome Donna! I love the sentiment (definitely borrowing it in the future) and the fact that you used TP rolls. so cool!