Saturday, February 4, 2023

SoSS #227 - V is for Vintage


Greetings and salutations snarky friends.

Hope all is well in your corner of the world.

Thanks for stopping by to check out the  V IS FOR VINTAGE challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers

I don't usually make cards for myself, but I think this one I will keep and hang on my bulletin board behind my laptop to remind myself that I am fabulous and an a+ grown up.

Sometimes we all need a wee reminder that we are awesome, even if it comes from ourselves.

Adulthood is seriously overrated...that's all I will say on that. LOL



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (American Crafts)
  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Everyday Flair design paper (My Minds Eye)
  • Fabulous 3x4 pocket crafting cards (Authentique)
  • Sentiment sticker (KrissyAnne Designs)
  • Bling (Michaels)
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood.

Best wishes, warmest regards...

2 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

This is all kinds of fabulous, Donna - I love it! Jo x

JulieP said...

I think that's an awesome idea!!!! We all need a gentle reminder about how fabulous we are and you, my dear, are fabulous!