Saturday, August 7, 2021

SoSS #191 - F is for F Words

 

Greetings and salutations snarky pals!
Hope all is well and safe in your corner of the world...thanks for stopping by today to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

Edna has been practicing her alphabet and today is brought to you by the letter F.
That means we want to see an F word, any F word, not necessarily THAT F word on your project.

I had seen this design on a mug, and when I saw it I knew I wanted to use it on a card. How perfect that this challenge was F words?? Thanks Edna!


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • I AM design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Cricut Joy (to diecut the letters)
  • Paper piercer and mat (SU)
  • Fine tip Sharpie
As always we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.

While you are there please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and  the rest of the sisterhood.

6 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Love it!!! great job love the stripes and the alpha. (see we channeled each other AGAIN)

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

Love it. It looks so cute and wholesome, until you read the letters.

Helen said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this and going to scraplift it for sure.. if that is OK! Perfect card!!! Have a fun week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Lindsey said...

Total brilliance. Do you own that mug yet? And if not, WHY NOT? :D

JulieP said...

This couldn't be more perfect!

Pia S said...

This is SOOOO cool! I spotted F-word right away:)