Saturday, October 17, 2020

SoSS #171 - H is for Halloween (PINK HALLOWEEN!!)

 

Thaaaaaat's right snarky friends!!!!
It's the MOST wonderful time of the year!!!! Time for our annual PINK HALLOWEEN challenge!!
Enda is looking like a delicious little ball of cotton candy...and that dress!!!

I have been mucking about with my new gel plate (yep I got one, thanks enabling crafty friends!!).
Seriously so much messy fun, I don't know why I didn't try this before now...anyhow...

I started with a layer of pink paint, which has all but disappeared, but it's in there under the black paint and skull stencil. Thinking I needed more pink, at the end I rubbed the whole thing over with a Picked Raspberry mini ink pad.


Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • Spun Sugar distress paint (Tim Holtz)
  • Black acrylic paint (Tri-Art)
  • Skull stencil
  • Gel plate
  • Brayer
  • Halloween Words embossing folder (Tim Holtz)
  • Picked Raspberry distress ink (Tim Holtz)
  • Small Talk Occasions sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some love and comments for our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

HAPPY HAUNTING!



5 comments:

Helen said...

Awesome gelli print background!! They are so fun to do! LOVE that skull stamp too! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Dotty Jo said...

Totally awesome - what a stunner of a card, Jo x

JulieP said...

I've been wanting to try a gel press. Such a fun background and love the skeletons!

Lindsey said...

I'm still not totally sure exactly HOW you achieved this, but I'm still definitely going to try to CASE it! LOVE it.

Barbara Godden said...

Beautiful job, all the steps it turned out fabby.