Saturday, October 3, 2020

SoSS #170 - C is for Chalkboard



Greetings & salutations snarky pals.

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

School is back in session - kinda - and we are taking to the classroom to rock it old school with C is for Chalkboard.

I attempted to make a card that looked like an easel chalkboard and I used THIS tutorial as a starting point.

Can you tell I dropped the card in the garden before I took the picture?? I am only just seeing now there is a little piece of dirt above the S....grrrrrrrrr


Shite I used to make this card:
  • Kraft, white and black cardstock (Recollections)
  • Woodgrain embossing folder (Sizzix)
  • Decorative Label punch (SU)
  • The Great Indoors stamp set (CTMH)
  • Whip Cream ink (Fun Stampers Jourtney)
  • Foam tape (Dollar Tree)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with our reigning Queen of Snark and the rest of the sisterhood!

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Totally brilliant and oh, so true! Jo x

Helen said...

Awesome easle card!! And that sentiment.. so very true!! Have a super week! ((HUGS)) Helen

Barbara Godden said...

Awesome easel card, it was the first idea I had when I saw the challenge, glad you pulled off, I see nothing over the S?
Lately well since March this has been my mantra. Going to a meeting, or making an appointment it is terrible can't just give me a date, you need to specify Day of the week as well as the date. I have no brainpower for retention.

Michelle N. said...

Awesome easel card, and such a true sentiment! It would be so nice to enjoy a restaurant without a mask...

Lindsey said...

Perfection! It really is amazing we all managed to post our chalkboard cards on the right day...

JulieP said...

What dirt? I don't see it but if I did, I'd call it distressing. *wink* I honestly rarely know what day it is anymore. Perfectly done.