Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Shopping Our Stash #418 - Happy Passover/ Happy Easter / Happy Spring


Greetings and salutations crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!

Yours truly is hosting this week and our theme is Happy Passover / Happy Easter / Happy Spring.

I need a whole bunch of birthday cards for the month of April for family and co-workers, so I made a bunch of quick and easy spring themed cards using the "I Love Spring" collection from Echo Park.



Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Recollections)
  • I Love Spring 3x4 Journaling Cards (Echo Park)
  • I Love Spring Garden Party design paper (Echo Park)
  • I Love Spring Blue / Orange design paper (Echo Park)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some love and crafty comments with the rest of the crew.

Stay safe & be well 💓

4 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

Nice a springy looking cards, great use of those journalling cards, I really need to try those, I never know what to do with them when they are in a package, but you have the knack. fabulous cards

lauren bergold said...

sooooo pretty! love that collection!

Lindsey said...

You have been making some beautiful magic with your papers and themed elements lately! These are perfect for spring.

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Those are some gorgeous pattern papers and the Journaling cards match perfectly and beautifully on your cards, both are cheerful and awesome.
XO