But that was so like, 2019!
When I saw the challenges on Jingle Belles and Christmas Kickstart, I knew exactly what I wanted to make.
I had cut these super cute penguins off a gift bag that was torn beyond all repair (not like I wouldn't cut up a perfectly good one) and they are a perfect fit for No Time Like the Presents and Penguin Parade.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Recollections)
- Snowflake design paper (Recollections)
- Penguin (off the gift bag)
- Small Talk Occasions sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Mermaid Lagoon distress marker (Tim Holtz)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Christmas Kickstart Challenge - Penguin Parade