My snarky sister DOTTY JO has just launched her very own Christmas challenge!!
I do love making Christmas cards, so I thought I would play along, will give me a good head start for cards for this Christmas...only 51 weeks to go!!! LOL
The theme for this first challenge is Rudolph and Friends.
Here's what I made:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Kraft cardstock (Joann's)
- Cherry Cobbler & Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Burlap paper (DCWV)
- Whip Cream ink (Fun Stampers Journey)
- Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Menento)
- Rambunctious Red, Forest Green, Woodsy Brown & Tiki Hut Tan markers (Bic)
- 2" circle punch (Marvy)
- 2 1/2" circle punch (SU)
- Color Me Christmas stamp set (SU)
- Claus & Co Expressions Cardstock Stickers (Simple Stories)
- Pencil eraser
Phew, a lot of stuff to make a relatively simple card huh??!!??
As I mentioned above, I am entering this card in Dotty Jo's Christmas Challenge #1, Rudolph and Friends
Hop on over to her blog and check it out, I am sure she'd be chuffed if you played along as well!