Edna is looking like I am feeling these days.
As much as I love the snow, I am not at all a fan of the cold!
Join Edna, the sisterhood and our reigning queen of snark as we celebrate all things winter!
I do love the wee holiday grumplings and their snarky little sentiments...again, this is how I will be feeling until...oh....probably April or May!!
I used my "seweasy" for the first time in about 100 years to make the wonky hand stitched twine frame.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Santa's Workshop design paper (Doodlebug Designs)
- White twine (SU)
- Holiday Grumplinds stamp & die set (Taylored Expressions)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Sunset Orange, Hot Aqua and Oceanview Blue markers (Bic)
- 1 3/4" circle punch (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some love and comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!