Greetings crafty pals!!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week Chris is our host and she has decreed that projects shall be inspired by food or beverage packaging of some sort.
This was an easy one for me, I have empty Tim Horton's cups ALL over the place (I drink far too much tea!!)
I used one of the cups to make the rings in the background and then cut it up to make the die cut cup as well.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Early Espresso cardstock (SU)
- Kraft cardstock (Recollections)
- Tim Hortons cup
- Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Fresh Brewed die (Tim Holtz)
- Alphabet stamp set (Studio G)
- Paper crimper (Fiskars)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty love and comments with the rest of the crew!