Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #370 - Crazy for Colouring



Greetings crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH

This week CHRIS is our host and our theme is Crazy for Colouring.

As you may know, I am actually NOT crazy for colouring because my colouring skills are horrendous...(I blame it on my shite eyesight lol)...so I looked for a small image with minimal required colouring and lo and behold...I am quite pleased with it!! Cute little cactus!




 Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Prickly Pear stamp and die set (Close to My Heart)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Chalk Classic design paper (Multicraft)
  • Washi tape (Michaels)
  • Sunset Orange, Key Lime, Hot Aqua and Rambunctious Red markers (Bic)

As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OURSTASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

No comments: