Greetings crafty friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH
This week CHRIS is our hostess and our theme is Leaf It To Me.
Naturally, that means we want to see a leaf (or leaves) somewhere on your project.
I was really able to shop my stash on this one! I used a card kit from October 2014!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Harvest Lane design paper, fundamental stickers & expressions stickers (Simple Stories)
- Corrugated Shapes flower (Little Yellow Bicycle)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Corrugated kraft tape (Little B)
- Button (from the card kit)
As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.
You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OURSTASH BLOG.
While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!