Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Shopping Our Stash #363 - Christmas in July


Greetings crafty friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the crew at SHOPPING OUR STASH.

This week MIMI is our hostess and our theme is Christmas in July.

I love love love making Christmas cards in the hot of summer, I know I am a weirdo!

I broke into my Claus & Co kit from Simple Stories which I believe was from 2015. The papers and accessories are so cute, I think I will keep it on my craft room desk and make some more Christmas cards!




Shite I used to make this card:
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • "Oh Joy" and "No Peeking" design paper - Claus & Co. (Simple Stories)
  • Fundamental Cardstock Stickers - Claus & Co. (Simple Stories)

As always, we would love for you to join our crew and play along.

You will find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OURSTASH BLOG.

While you are there, please share some loves and comments with the rest of the crew!

No comments: