Edna is a fan of chevron, or the more commonly known - zig zag!
This week the sisterhood are zigging and zagging all over the place!
Be sure to check out all the awesome projects over on the SoSS BLOG
I knew the sentiment and image I wanted to use for my card, then went off in search of zig zag design paper, turns out, I have a whole whack of it....who knew??
I tried to create a zig zag faux stitched border, but it went a bit wonky round the corners.
Shite I used to create this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Happy Campers design paper (We R Memory Keepers)
- Walter stamp (Riley & Co.)
- Say It Like It Is stamp set (Dylusions)
- Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Early Espresso marker (SU)
- Paper piercer & mat (SU)
As always, we would love for you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there, don't forget to leave some loves and comments for my sisters and our reigning queen.