Greetings snarky pals!
Thanks for stopping by to check out the latest challenge from Edna and the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!
It's time for one of our signature annual challenges...and also one of my favourites...I is for Industrial
That's right friends, break out your cogs, bicycles, hot air balloons, top hats, feathers and moustaches cuz we are about to get all steampunk up in here.
I love the steampunk / industrial challenge because it means I get to break out some of my (many) Tim Holtz supplies!!!
Here's the tag I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this tag:
- Manilla tag (Recollections)
- Peacock Feathers and Tea Dye distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- White embossing powder (Recollections)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Cog embossing folder (Darice)
- Steampunk stamp set (Tim Holtz)
- Possibilities stamp and die set (Tim Holtz)
- Sentiment sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Filmstrip ribbon (Tim Holtz)
As always we would love you to join the sisterhood and play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG
While you are there please share some crafty loves and comments with our reigning queen and the rest of the sisterhood!