Greetings crafty pals!
Thanks for coming by today to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!
This week our theme is Project Runway - we want to see fabric of some sort on your project whether it be actual fabric, fabric tape, fabric embellishments...whatever fabric-y thing you have in your stash.
I was lucky enough to be gifted a whole whack of fabric pieces by my pal Jessi so I happened to have some that worked perfectly for this challenge!
Shite I used to make this card:
- Polka dot cardstock (Recollections)
- Polka dot fabric (gift from Jessi)
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
- Make Your Own stamp (Hero Arts)
- Small Talk Occasions sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- 1" circle punch (SU)
- Paper crimper (Fiskars)
- Black button (from my stash)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG
While you are there, please share some crafty loves with the rest of the crew.