Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Shopping Our Stash # 303 - Project Runway


Greetings crafty pals!

Thanks for coming by today to check out the latest challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!

This week our theme is Project Runway - we want to see fabric of some sort on your project whether it be actual fabric, fabric tape, fabric embellishments...whatever fabric-y thing you have in your stash.

I was lucky enough to be gifted a whole whack of fabric pieces by my pal Jessi so I happened to have some that worked perfectly for this challenge!


Shite I used to make this card:

  • Polka dot cardstock (Recollections)
  • Polka dot fabric (gift from Jessi)
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Cherry Cobbler cardstock (SU)
  • Make Your Own stamp (Hero Arts)
  • Small Talk Occasions sticker (Tim Holtz)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • 1" circle punch (SU)
  • Paper crimper (Fiskars)
  • Black button (from my stash)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!

You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there, please share some crafty loves with the rest of the crew.

5 comments:

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh! LOVE this missus! <3

Lindsey said...

Yep, love everything about this!

Dotty Jo said...

This is great! Jo x

Mimi said...

YES! Love the vintge girls with the polka dots... perfect! Black, white, and red... everything about this card flows!

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I love the images of this vintage ladies, they remind me of the patterns my sweet maternal grandma used to have in her sewing room, fabulous monochromatic look on this card with a splash of bright red.
Thanks for the memories.
Hugs,
Maria.