Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Shopping Our Stash #299 - A Rose By Any Other Name


Greetings friends!

Thanks for stopping by today to check out this week's challenge from the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!

This week our theme is A Rose By Any Other Name
You guessed it, we want to see a rose somewhere on your project.

I was stumped at first, I don't think I have a single rose stamp.
Then I remembered that my crewmate Chris sometime ago gifted me these really pretty pink fabric roses. So I started there and here's what I came up with:


Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Early Espresso & Daffodil Delight cardstock (SU)
  • Life in Colour design paper (Simple Stories)
  • Fabric rose (gift from Chris)
  • Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
  • Bunny die (Impression Obsession)
  • Scallop border punch (SU)
  • Paper piercer & mat (SU)
  • Fine tip black sharpie
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Sentiment Sampler stamp set (Paper Smooches)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us! 

You can check out all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG

While you are there please share some loves with the rest of the crew and our guest designer.

5 comments:

Mimi said...

Nicely done! I love the shabby-fresh look of this🐰

Maria Rodriguez. said...

Awesome fabric rose Donna, beautiful addition to your card, the pattern paper Chris gifted you with is as beautiful as it is colorful.
Nicely done indeed.
Hugs,
Maria.

Chris Dring said...

I forgot about that rose ribbon! (Face palm!) This is all sorts of awesome!

Lindsey said...

Good save! Although looks like your patterned paper would have counted, too. Pretty card!

Carol L said...

What a sweet card with that chocolate bunny who still has both ears in tact! LOL Love that gorgeous rose too!