Happy Tuesday friends!
Thanks for stopping by today to check out the newest challenge with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!
This week, our theme is Forest Friends.
We want to see something on your project that you would find in a forest (deer, fox, bear, birds, fish, skunk, beaver).
I chose to go with a bunny, not just any bunny, the best kind of bunny, one who comes bearing chocolate!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Everyday Flair design paper (My Mind's Eye)
- Typewriter design paper (Simple Stories)
- Early Espresso core-dinations paper (SU)
- Sanding block (SU)
- Bunny die (Impression Obsession)
- Small Talk occasions sticker (Tim Holtz)
- Ground Espresso distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Easter basket and eggs punch (Martha Stewart)
- 1 3/8" square punch (SU)
- Pink, purple, blue, green and yellow cardstock (Recollections)
As always we would love for you to play along with us!
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some crafty loves with the rest of the crew and our guest designer!