Happy Tuesday friends!
Thanks for coming by to check out the latest SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!
This week we are all about Mardi Gras, the SOS crew would like to see you create a card or project to reflects Mardi Gras / Carnival / Fat Tuesday (masks, beads, parades, partying, drinking, dancing, feathers etc.)
I went with traditional Mardi Gras colours for my card, purple, green and yellow.
I've never been to New Orleans, but if someone invited me, I would "say yes to new adventures"
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Gumball Green cardstock (SU)
- Bubbles stencil (Tim Holtz)
- Life's Possibilities stamp set (Tim Holtz)
- Black embossing powder (Recollections)
- Heat gun
- Wilted Violet, Mowed Lawn and Squeezed Lemonade distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to play along.
You can find all the details for the challenge on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG.
While you are there please share some love with the rest of the crew and our very special guest designer.