E is for Edna.
E is also for embossing.
Edna would like to see your embossing. Bring it on snarky friends!!
I inked up an embossing folder with some distress inks, spritzed it with water, ran it through the cuttlebug and then sanded the bejeeezus out of it.
I was hoping to achieve an acid flashback kind of effect...you know...to go with the sentiment...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
SHITE I USED TO MAKE THIS CARD:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Spiced Marmalade, Peeled Paint, Mustard Seed and Broken China distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Say It How It Is stamp set (Dyan Reaveley)
- Wondering Midge stamp (Riley & Co.)
- Decorative Dots embossing folder (SU)
- Water spritzer (Tim Holtz)
- Sanding block (SU)
Check out the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge. We'd love for you to join in the shenanigans and play along with us.
You have until 11:55 pm (EDT) on Friday April 29th to upload your embossing project.
Maybe YOU will be crowned our next Queen or Princess of Snark!!