This week the crew would like you to "Think Ink"
We want to see lots of ink on your project, but no colouring!!
I rarely need an excuse to make an inky mess in my crafting, so I loved this challenge!
I used an acrylic block and overlapped four different distress inks to make my colour block background. Then another distress ink to stamp the trees and sentiment.
I also inked up the edges of the layer and the sentiment to match the trees.
Easy peasy, lemon squeezy!
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Acrylic block (SU)
- Broken China, Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, Shabby Shutters and Gathered Twigs distress inks (Tim Holtz)
- Lovely as a Tree stamp set (SU)
- Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
As always, we would love for you to play along with us!
Check out all the details on the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG and while you are there please share some crafty lovin' with the rest of the crew!