Once a year Edna turns into a total gearhead...she loves her some steampunk! So do I, so I am super happy this has turned into one of our annual SoSS challenges!
I love when a card turns out to be a two-fer. I needed a manly birthday card for one of the dudes on my team at work AND I needed to make a steampunk card AND I got a new set (or two) of Tim Holtz stamps and dies on sale at Michaels...I guess technically that's a three-fer.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Steampunk design paper (Hot Off the Press)
- Gears embossing folder(Darice)
- Design tape (Tim Holtz)
- Gauze tape (a gift from my snarky sister Jessi)
- Filmstrip ribbon (Tim Holtz)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Possibilities & Celebrate stamp & die sets (Tim Holtz)
- Spinners (Tim Holtz)
- Jute string (Tim Holtz)
As usual we would love you to join the sisterhood and play along!
Check out all the details for the challenge on the SoSS BLOG and while you are there please share some crafty loves with the rest of the snarky sisters and our guest designer.