This week the crew are going all "Fantastic Plastic" and that means we want to see some plastic element on your project.
I knew exactly what piece of plastic I wanted to use. I am forever collecting those corrugated cardboard sleeves from cups of tea and the little green plastic "stick" that a certain purveyor of my favourite lattes pops in your cup to keep it warm.
Well here was a challenge I could actually USE one of those!!
Here's a closer look at the plastic "siren."
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Black cardstock (Recollections)
- Color Chaos design paper (Bella Bvld)
- Color Chaos Treasures & Text stickers (Bella Blvd)
- Fresh Brewed die (Tim Holtz)
- Paper crimper (Fiskars)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Mini ink blender tool (Tim Holtz)
- Recycled plastic latte "stick" (Starbucks)
Visit us at the SHOPPING OUR STASH BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please share some crafty love with the rest of the crew.