Thanks for coming by to check out the very first SoSS challenge of 2016.
This time around, O is for Old. Edna and the sisterhood want to see your best funny / snarky birthday card!
Never too early to start building a stash of all those birthday cards you will need in 2016 right??
Check out the SoSS BLOG for all the details on the challenge. While you are there show some snarky love to CYNDI our Guest Designer for this challenge and to the rest of the sisterhood.
Here's what I made for the challenge, please be forewarned, there is a swear on my card, DO NOT scroll past here if you are easily offended
Don't say I didn't warn you...
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Old Olive cardstock (SU)
- Design paper (SU, retired)
- Sticker letters (from my stash, no idea who made them)
- Polaroid die (Paper Smooches)
- Hello stamp set (Avery Elle)
- Arrow clip (SU)
- Barn Door distress ink (Tim Holtz)