Can you believe we've made it to the last SoSS challenge of the year??
Edna and the sisters are in dire need of a break, so this will be a month long challenge - we'll be back with a new challenge on January 9 but there will be a reminder post on the SoSS BLOG on December 26 for this challenge.
I stamped a WHACKLOAD of these Wondering Midge images with the intention of using them on Christmas cards, so apologies if you are tired of seeing her awesome retro face LOL
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Wondering Midge stamp (Riley & Co.)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Christmas Words stamp set (Dyan Reaveley)
- Santa's Workshop Icons cardstock stickers (Doodlebug Designs)
- Santa's Workshop Fancy Frills cardstock stickers (Doodlebug Designs)
- Petite Prints design paper - Limeade Dot - Grid and Ladybug Daisy - Stripe (Doodlebug Designs)
Check out all the challenge details on the SoSS BLOG.
While you are there, stop by the blogs of our guest designer IKE and the rest of the snarky sisters and show them some crafty lovin' won't you??