Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Happy Birthday Miss Charlie London!!!

If you are looking for my WILD CARD WEDNESDAY post, please click HERE

Hard to believe two years ago today we were waiting in anticipation to hear that Miss Charlie London had arrived. 

She is growing into the most lovely and beautiful little girl...clearly I am more than a little biased...she melts my heart!! I mean come on now, look at that little face!!



I hope she will like the birthday card we sent her, I hope it at least kinda looks like Minnie Mouse...


Shite I used to make this card:

  • Black cardstock (Recollections)
  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • Polka dot design paper (SU)
  • Bling (Dollarama)
  • 1 1/2" circle punch (Marvy)
  • 1" circle punch & small heart punch (SU)
  • Black letter stickers
Happy happy happy birthday my beautiful girl!!! 
Lotsa loves from Auntie Donna!!

1 comment:

Jessi Fogan said...

What a cutie pie!! (Although white dress + baby = cray cray!)