Greetings and happy Tuesday to you! Thanks for stopping by to check out the new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!
This week the SOS Crew would like you to get de-stressed...not distressed...DE-STRESSED. We want your project this week to show us what you do to unwind and relax.
For me that's easy....island time!! Caribbean in the winter and PEI in the summer (less than a month to go til I get my summer island time!!)
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Baja Breeze, Crumb Cake & Crushed Curry cardstock (SU)
- Frayed Burlap distress ink & mini ink blending tool (Tim Holtz)
- 1 3/4" circle punch (SU)
- Sunny Bikini & Snorkle dimensional stickers (Jolee's)
- Flip Flop stickers (Sandylion)
- Bling (SU)
- Letter stickers