Greetings and happy Tuesday! This week's SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge is paper piecing.
The SOS crew want to see some paper piecing (or a LOT of paper piecing) on your project this week.
I love paper piecing, you can do so much with your stamps, what I don't love about paper piecing....all that fussy cutting...although I admit now that I have glasses, I don't seem to mind fussy cutting all that much...and the results are totes adorbs are they not??
Here's what I made for the challenge:
I stamped the wee birds directly onto the coloured design paper and cut them out, then paper pieced their eyes, beaks and feet.
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Daffodil Delight cardstock (SU)
- Color Chaos design paper - Ice Strandz, Orange Strandz, Punch Strandz, Pickle Juice Strandz (Bella Blvd.)
- Chubby Chums and Slang Gang stamp sets (Paper Smooches)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Ruler & fine tip Sharpie
Check out the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there please visit the blogs of the SOS crew and show them some crafty lovin!