Greetings & happy Tuesday crafty peeps!!
Are you ready for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge??
This week our theme is "For the Boys" we want to see your masculine, manly, dude projects!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
How perfect is the 24/Seven collection by Simple Stories for someone that has a July 24 birthday???
Hey...Kevinator...if you are reading my blog a month before your birthday...act surprised when you open this card LOL
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- 24/Seven design papers (Simple Stories)
- Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Paper piercer & template mat (SU)
- Picket Fence distress marker (Tim Holtz)
We'd love for you to play along! You can find all the details for the challenge on the SOS BLOG
While you are there show my crew mates some crafty lovin!