Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Shopping Our Stash 207 - For the Boys!


Greetings & happy Tuesday crafty peeps!! 

Are you ready for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge??

This week our theme is "For the Boys" we want to see your masculine, manly, dude projects!

Here's what I made for the challenge:




How perfect is the 24/Seven collection by Simple Stories for someone that has a July 24 birthday??? 

Hey...Kevinator...if you are reading my blog a month before your birthday...act surprised when you open this card LOL

Shite I used to make this card:

  • White cardstock (Fireworx)
  • 24/Seven design papers (Simple Stories)
  • Happy Everything stamp set (Lawn Fawn)
  • Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
  • Paper piercer & template mat (SU)
  • Picket Fence distress marker (Tim Holtz)

We'd love for you to play along! You can find all the details for the challenge on the SOS BLOG

While you are there show my crew mates some crafty lovin!

5 comments:

Chris Dring said...

What a perfect collection to use for the Kevinator! Awesome card, Donna!

Barbara Godden said...

Great job with the card, I don't have a problem with family reading my blog :(, great minds think alike with the sketch though. fab job.

lauren bergold said...

ok, i already loved the design of this, but knowing that the birthday in question is july 24th...!!!!!!! how awesome is that?! (hint: almost as cool as knowing someone called "the kevinator" lol!!!) :) :) :)

Chana Malkah said...

I was determined not to buy anymore paper, but if this is still available, I must pick it up! In case you don't know, Donna, this is called "card envy!" Great project and the papers are perfect!

Lindsey said...

LOL, I warn mine not to look at my blog sometimes. This is a great card for him!