Happy first Tuesday of June!!! Time for another SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!!
This week's theme is Red Red Wine the SOS crew would like you to use red or wine / drinking or both on your project.
Visit the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show my crewmates some crafty love won't you??
Here's what I came up with for the challenge using red and drinking, cuz that's just how I roll LOL
Shite I used to make this card:
- White cardstock (Fireworx)
- Red textured cardstock (from an old card kit)
- Coffee Lady & sentiment stamps (Riley and Company)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Oval die (Nestabilities)
- Fishtail / Banner die set (Your Next Stamp)
- Paper piercer and template (SU)
- Bling (SU)
- Fine tip (for the faux stitching) and fine point (to colour the bling) black markers (Sharpie)