Happy Happy Tuesday!!!
Time for a new SHOPPING OUR STASH challenge!
The theme for this week's challenge is "Play Misty For Me" --the SOS crew would like you to use a mist / spray of some kind. Either store bought or make your own!
Here's what I made for the challenge:
Shite I used to make this card:
- Whisper White & Basic Black cardstock (SU)
- Tuxedo Black ink (Memento)
- Picked Raspberry distress ink (Tim Holtz)
- Pixie Pink & Basic Black markers (SU)
- Marker spritzer (SU)
- Hope & Strength stamp set (SU)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set (SU)
- 1 1/4 & 1 3/8 circle punches (SU)
Visit the SOS BLOG for all the details on the challenge and while you are there show my crewmates some crafty lovin! We'd love you to join us and play along!!